Coconut Coir Coco Peat block Makes Upto 70 litres Coconut Fibre Potting Soil Compost
As low as £13.99
Only %1 left
70 Litre coco peat Block
- Improves aeration for optimal root growth, absorbs and retains more water.
- pH Neutral.
- Natural micro sponge effect prevents water loss, eco-friendly alternative to peat moss.
- Environment friendly growing medium for all your indoor & outdoor gardening.
- Renewable resource that is easy to use and completely biodegradable.
- Naturally weed and pathogen free.
- Enhances soil microbial life.
- Easy to carry, easy to store.
- 100% coco peat soil.
- Place the unwrapped block in a bricklayer bucket or a wheelbarrow and then add 25 - 30 litres of warm water.
- Fertilizer may be added to the water.
- Perfect to mix your own potting compost.
- Allow the coconut block swell for approximately 60 minutes depending on the water temperature and amount.
- Then mix the coconut substrate to resolve remaining solid components.
- You can use the coconut coir blocks pure or mixed, or make your own potting soil mix with it.
Write Your Own Review