42 mm Large Coco Jiffy Plug Pellets Seed Sowing Media For Germination 100% Biodegradable (Pack of 240)
These pellets made from coconut fibre are a sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative to peat pots and pellets. Compared to other pellets coco fibre has a lower incidence of molding, faster water absorption and retention resulting in less watering.
- Fine netting is filled with high-quality coco peat substrate and then compressed to form a handy pellet, ensuring optimum air/water exchange.
- Use compressed pellets instead of heavy potting soil.
- On watering, pellet expands to 6 cms.
- Germinated plants can be planted directly in pots or soil with no damage to roots.
Read the instructions
- Pour water over the pellet to moisten well and wait till it expands.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost. Gradually expose to the sun. Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly. Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the pellet completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting, cover with soil.
- Pack of 240 Pellets.