Coconut Coir Coco Peat Compost Cocopeat Fibre Organic Soil Hydroponics Substrate
1L 2L 10L 25L & 50L Loose Coco Coir Peat Hydroponic Growing Media Soil
Our Coco peat is a natural fine coco-based plant medium that offers the gardener and his plants advantages in comparison with other substrates:
It is an organic product that is free of harmful viruses or soil diseases.
It has an excellent water/air system, which provides the ideal circumstances for this cultivation method.
Coco peat naturally contains a special mould (Trichoderma) that protects plants against soil diseases and can be used a number of times.
Our Coco peat consists of 100% coco coir, produced in India while processing coconuts. The production process is subject to strict quality controls so we can vouch for this product’s quality.
Cocopeat is a multi purpose growing medium made out of coconut husk. The fibrous coconut husk is pre washed, machine dried, sieved and made free from sand and other contaminations such as animal and plant residue.
- It has low EC (Electric Conductivity) making it ideal for plant and seedling propagation.
- Improves aeration for optimal root growth, absorbs and retains more water.
- pH Neutral.
- Natural micro sponge effect prevents water loss, eco-friendly alternative topeat moss.
- Environment friendly growing medium for all your indoor & outdoor gardening.
- Renewable resource that is easy to use and completely bio-degradable.
- Naturally weed and pathogen free.
- Enhances soil microbial life
You can use the coconut coir peat pure or mixed, or make your own potting soil mix with it. Coco soil is also often used as a garden bed cover instead of bark mulch or pine bark.
Please note the coco peat will come in a White or Grey Bag. 1 Litre packs come in a cardboard packing.