Bio Coco Brick Vivarium Reptile Soil Rabbit Tarantula Tortoise frog komodo Lizard Terrarium Bedding Substrate 150g, 650g & 5 kg block
150gms, 650gms, 5kg block
Made from 100% natural sustainable coconut husk, the coco brick provides a clean odour free substrate. An expandable, moisture retaining substrate, suitable for many species of reptile, amphibian and invertebrate
An ideal completely natural bed for tortoise, lizards, chameleons, bearded dragon, spiders, snakes, rabbits and similar pets.
Bio Coco Brick Vivarium Reptile Soil Rabbit Tarantula Tortoise frog komodo Lizard Terrarium Bedding Substrate
- Unbeatable odour elimination, Non-toxic, no chemicals, no fragrances. Natural earth-like smell.
- Mold and mildew resistant.
- Suitable For Tropical, Temperate, Humid or Dry Habitat. Ideal for humid and arid environments.
- Also acts as a great absorbent when mixed with cat litter.
- It is naturally anti-bacterial. Naturally resists fungal infection
- When moistened, it is highly absorbent, making spot cleaning easy.
- Completely Biodegradable and Compostable.
- Absorbs Urine and faeces.
- A perfect pet bed soil.
- Can be used dry or wet, heat-treated – does not contain any nematodes, mites or other bugs
- Safe if ingested in small quantities.
- 100% Biodegradable and free of fertilizers, pathogens and chemicals
- Low carbon foot-print, no trees are cut down in harvesting
- Coconuts crop yearly so product is environmentally friendly and renewable
- This product comprises washed and heat treated cocopeat compressed into a briquette.
- WE HAVE PHYTO-SANITARY CERTIFICATES FOR OUR PRODUCTS AND WE MONITOR AND TEST OUR PRODUCTION.
- INDEPENDENT ANALYSIS IS DONE ON OUR PRODUCTS WHICH VERIFIES OUR STANDARDS
- Add about warm water to expand the block.
- Mix well.
- Then dry it and spread in pet enclosure.